January 26, 2019
Butler Days Inn
139 Pittsburgh Rd | Butler, PA
Choose Either 2-5 pm or 6-9 pm
COST: $20 Advance
Limited Quantities Available
$25 at the door
if not sold out
• Ticket price includes an official tasting glass*, refreshment voucher and shopping with our vendors
*The official event tasting glass is the only glass permitted to be used for wine tasting. No outside glasses allowed.
Check back as more vendors are added
- Butler Family Chiropractic
- Gutter Helmet
- Homeless Cats of Butler
- Miller’s Mustard
- Nectar of the Vine
- Newman Chiropractic
- Renewal by Andersen
- Allegheny Cellars Winery
- Burnt Timbers Winery NEW
- Bushy Run Winery NEW
- Greenhouse Winery
- Juniata Valley
- Kingview Mead
- Starr Hill Vineyard & Winery
- Webb Winery
- Wilhem Winery
- Winery at Wilcox
- Woody Lodge Winery
Be sure to stop by our basket raffle in the Terrace Room. We have an assortment of fabulous items including large baskets and unique containers overflowing with wine and wine-themed items, gourmet food items, wine accessories and more.
All proceeds from the basket raffle benefit the March of Dimes.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the WISR studios at
252 Pillow Street in Butler
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- Tickets are limited for each session and are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Online sales will be available until 12:00pm on January 25, or until sold out…whichever comes first.
- All tickets purchased online are subject to a $1.50 processing/handling fee per order.
- Tickets purchased online by January 17 will be shipped to customer. Tickets purchased online after January 17 will be held for pickup at the door of the event.
- All ticket sales are final. No Refunds. Must be 21 to attend. Proper ID required
BE A SPONSOR
The Butler County Wine Festival is possible because of our local sponsors. Because of this support, we include our sponsors in every area of our marketing campaign, as space permits. Depending on your level of sponsorship, your company name and logo could appear on our website, posters, flyers, press releases, email blasts, web ads, social media messages, souvenir wine glass, gift bag, or other methods of promoting the event. All sponsorship levels also include a radio advertising package.
Our event and its marketing campaign target the much sought after 35-64 audience. Each year, this consumer group spends more than 20% of their total expenditures on food, alcohol, entertainment and travel.
BE A VENDOR
The Butler County Wine Festival offers a unique shopping and sampling experience targeting the 35-64 audience. As a vendor, you’ll receive exhibit space to sell, sample, and interact with our anticipated crowd of 1500 wine-lovers and upscale consumers.
To become a vendor at
WISR’s Butler County Wine Festival,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, business name, phone number, and the products/services you offer. Be sure to put “Wine Vendor” in the subject line.
Sampling is at the discretion of the winery.
Technically sampling is unlimited, unless you are abusing the sampling at a booth.
We reserve the right to stop serving anyone who is visibly intoxicated or abusing the free sample policy at any booth.